Friday, August 2, 2013

Every problem has a solution - It's called Google

I am a sucker for an organized, well appointed closet. Since we moved in, I have been slowly tackling them one by one. Last week I tackled our linen closet.


I really did very little. I rearranged things in a more logical way and re-folded everything. Which brings me to the real content of this post...

Confession: until recently, I didn't know how to fold a bath towel the proper way. Gasp, right? And I call myself Type A? Ha!

Thankfully, every problem has a solution! 95% of the time, the solution is google :). Without further ado, I give to you, the proper way to fold a towel!!


Voile! A properly folded bath towel ready for towel bar or the closet. Speaking of closets, look at what a difference re-folding made in our linen closet.


P.S. Yes, I know how to fold a fitted sheet, but I am simply incapable of explaining, teaching or showing you how...trust me, I tried. Alas, all is not lost. If you would like to know how to fold a fitted sheet...google it :).


No comments:

Post a Comment