Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A vandal and a thief...

I am in serious need of a break. I know this because at one point this morning I stopped thinking rationally and felt, with great conviction, that both of my children were destined for a life of crime...

Little miss Sydney hasn't slept for the better part of two days. She completely disregards the social norm of sleeping at night, assaults my ears with her deafening screams, and is slowly, torturously, robbing me of my sanity.

Mister Rex has taken to defacing personal property. See this step?


This step is where he does time takes time-outs. While explaining why he got a time out this morning (for stealing fruit snacks), I found this...


Sleep deprivation + crayon on freshly painted millwork = a deliriously tired momma thinking this...


In other news, we got new switch plates in the bathroom. Things are looking up! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment