Tuesday, August 27, 2013

No such thing as too many books...

There's no such thing as too many books, but there is such a thing as "too many books on the floor."

If you have littles in your house, you probably have this problem too... books EVERYWHERE. First, I had them on a shelf which Rex would clear with one swoop of his arm. Next, I had them in a cupboard. Out of sight, out of mind. So, I channeled my "inner teacher" and got a basket! It's easy to see and choose the books, and even easier to put them away.

Book baskets work!

2 comments:

  1. I love your systems and they make so much sense! I love when I finally get things organized and then grandma and grandpa get them an oversized toy or book and I'm like, ok now you screwed up my system! ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I agree! Birthdays and Christmas are a type a's nightmare. My palms just got a little sweaty thinking about all the new stuff that will need a home in the next month or so...

      Delete